Is Ordoro’s out of the box dropshipping solution not automated enough for you, or not exactly what you’ve had in mind? Don’t worry, we’ve come up with two advanced dropshipping workflows that may just be what you’ve been looking for.
- As you import and process new orders, Ordoro recognizes orders for dropship products and dispatches them to the appropriate suppliers via email.
- Once your suppliers confirms that the order has been shipped and shares the tracking information with you, you can update it in Ordoro so that your carts and customers will be notified that the order is on its way.
- If you want a complete “all-hands-off” approach to dropshipping, we can enable an auto-process task for all your auto-dropship items upon request.
2. Vendor Portal
- We can set up a vendor portal(s) for your supplier(s).
- With this option, your suppliers will be able to log into their vendor portal and see just the orders that they need to fulfill.
- Once your supplier enters the tracking information in their vendor portal – either by creating a label or copying it from their shipping system – the tracking information will be synced to your Ordoro account and thus your sales channel.
- You can see a demo of our Vendor Portal here.
3. Custom API integration
- Ordoro’s open API allows you to build your own custom integration between Ordoro and your supplier’s order management system to process orders and to update inventory levels.
- With this option, the order can be sent directly to your supplier’s order management system. From there, they can process it, as well as automatically send back tracking information to Ordoro.
- If you have a developer on staff, they can build this integration. We can also refer you to a partner developer who has built integrations to Ordoro in the past.
- Here is a good place to get started with our API documentation and code examples.
4. Supplier Feeds
- This would place the orders into your suppliers FTP or HTTP server so that they can pull it into their system.
- We would then pull inventory and tracking information from that server.
- With this option, we can map the fields as you would like – removing the price for example.
- You can find more info on this option “here”:https://support.ordoro.com/setting-up-supplier-feeds-in-ordoro/.
For more information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-271-9453 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST and we’re happy to discuss specific details with you.